The user interface provides the means of interaction for a player including input and output. The following illustration was taken from the Fury Online Manual. It shows key points of interest for new players.
1. The Quickbar - The quickbar shows what abilities, weapons, and consumables you have equipped. Your health is displayed across the top of the quickbar.
2. Left Charge Hemisphere - Shows your accumulated charges on the fire/water axis. (For more information see: Charge System.)
3. Right Charge Hemisphere - Shows your accumulated charges on the air/nature axis. (For more information see: Charge System.)
4. Compass - Displays a miniature view of the map (M for full map) including any other players within range and important tactical information. You can zoom in and out, draw, and set waypoints on the compass.
5. Status Bar - Displays your current hit points, charges, buffs, debuffs, and stances.
6. Personal Notifications - Displays scrolls which indicate you have mail and/or a diagram icon which indicate which pieces of equipment are about to break or broken.
7. Target Status - Displays the status bar of your current target showing similar information to your own status bar including hit points, charges, buffs, debuffs, and stances currently on your target.
8. Hover Status - Displays the status bar of whoever your mouse pointer is hovering over showing hit points, charges, buffs, debuffs, and stances.
9. System Message Window - Displays system messages such as damage dealt or received, money spent, and other information.
10. Battle Information - Displays battle information including scrolling text alerts and current scores.
11. Chat Window - Displays conversations with other players. (For more information see: Commands.)
12. Group Status - Displays the status bars of your teammates including hit points, charges, buffs, debuffs, and stances.
13. Active Buffs - Displays all active beneficial effects on you. These can be easily removed by left-clicking the undesired effect. (For more information see: Effects.)
14. Active Debuffs - Displays all active detrimental effects on you. (For more information see: Effects.)